Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Then there were 6!

I took the skinny little scrap of fabric I had left over from the 5 ATC's & made a 6th! Just for the fun of it. No they aren't going to be a set! I've already got the lastest one addressed & ready to mail to Suze as a thank you for all the times she's given me computer help! & now she's helped Jenny Bowker after I made a plea for her. She was getting spammed on her blog site, & it was terrible. I love reading Jenny's blog, her travels & life are so extrodinary, & she writes beautifully.
Just thought you'd like to see them all together once. I had to laugh, when I read Ali Honey's comment on the last bunch. It reminded me of when I was little, I always had to take the 2 slices of bread that were right next to each other, beacuse I was worried they would miss each other if I didn't.

4 comments:

jenclair said...

Oh, very nice! Like the new banner, too. Three Cheers for Mandarin Meg!

Suze said...

Cool...can't wait to meet my card in person!

Melodie said...

Lovely Bee! They remind me of little stained glass windows........there's a project waiting to happen! Love, Em

Shirley Goodwin said...

Clever idea! And I must steal that link to a banner too.