Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day


Here's another ATC that I made today. It's going to go to Scotland. Wish I could travel with it.

I'm feeling better. Still coughing, but not as often, so I'll go to work in the morning. I always hate it when I waste a weekend off being sick. Why can't I be ill on a work day, & use up some of that sick-time?

There are little tiny spring green leaves on the birch trees today, & the big fat slow mosquitoes are out. They're not nearly as bad as the little tiny fast ones that show up in about 3 or 4 weeks.

6 comments:

MJAPA said...

Happy Mothers Day! I love you!

diva of quilts said...

Wonderful! I must do an ATC someday.

Sioux said...

This fiber ATC just simply lovely. Colors are great, too.

salmon said...

Hi

salmon said...

Hi Deb,
Glad to hear the cough is better...we tried calling and got busy signal. Still raining in Michigan...but not flooding thankfully.

emmyschoonbeek said...

love the ATC