Friday, September 22, 2006

Threadplay & crazy clock updates

Allie asked me what sort of hoop I used.
This is my favorite hoop for threadplay. It fits easily inder the pressure foot, & I can spin the metal part around out of the way when needed.
These are my earrings, bracelet & pin/slide that I made to wear at my son's wedding. It's threadplay/painting with a little bead embellishment.
The last few pictures are closeups of parts of my Crazy clock, that are finished. I seem to be becoming a beader as well as a quilter!




9 comments:

Rian said...

Those are GORGEOUS! I really hope to take your threadplay class one day. Hmmmm....maybe in Washington next spring...

MariaJ said...

Your crazy clocks are wonderful!!! All your colours look perfect together. Your earrings, bracelet and pin are also very fascinating. Havent ever seen this kind of style before.
Thanks for your suggestion of that big vase. It sounded great. Lets see whats gonna happen in the winter. I do like mosaics, have done it also before. I checked your mosaic projects..and yes, everywhere I can see your work I have to admit your an artist.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome Deb!

Micki said...

Your threadplay jewelry is lovely. And all of that beading on your crazy clocks, oh my!

Deb Geyer said...

The close-ups of the clock are nice. Very interesting.

allie aller said...

Thanks for the pic of the hoop. It does look streamlined compared to the one I have.
Fabulous timepiece, there!!!!

laura west kong said...

I love the jewelry. They must be lovely to wear! The clocks are so much fun too. I know what you mean--the beads are so addicting.

Helen said...

really lovely pieces Deb.

I have one of those hoops too but thanks for the suggestion of moveing the metal clips round out ot the way...lol i never thought

Pat said...

WOW. I can't think of another word. This is beautiful. Pat