Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Show Has Been Cancelled!

Ok, so I've been watching too much H&G TV. But imagine how upset I am, when I spent nearly 2 months building my web page, & now suddenly for no apparent reason, it's gone. The message reads: this web page has been cancelled !
I have no idea why! I am NOT happy about it. Poof! It's just GONE! I have emailed tech support at Prime Territory, but can't expect an answer until tomorrow grrrrr...
Well, here is what I've been doing since I've watched all this H&G TV. Rearranging here & there. I went out in the garrage, to get this old handmade ladder. I was thinking I wanted to use it to display a couple of quilts, but then this idea hit me....

DVD storage!
They are all in alphabetical order, so I can find what I want!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Deb!

jackie said...

You must be so frustrated, I hope you manage to sort out the problem.No doubt you learned something along the way; and of course you had all that energy to put into sorting the CDs.

Deb Geyer said...

Cool!!

My Brain on Quilts said...

I love the ladder shelf! Very clever idea.

Helen said...

fantastic storage unit!! I love unusual things like that around the house. Hope you get your web page back too!!!

Melissa said...

Are you sure it hasn't been hijacked? I hope you get to the bottom of the website mystery, because I know how frustratingly long it takes to get something the way you want it (only to have to tweak things now and then).

Michelle Auer said...

You are so crafty! What a cool idea!