Friday, September 15, 2006

Alyeska Prince Hotel


Our night at the Aleyeska Prince Hotel was lovely. The hotel is beautiful. It would be a great destination for a Quilting Retreat!! Hmm, anybody interested?


The Fireweed has all gone to seed, which means there should be snow falling soon, although it all seems to be rain right now.Below was the view from our 7th floor window.

I guess there were a lot of people checking out as we left. I found the sight of all this luggage stacked together amusing.

It was choppy along Turnagain, on the way home. Last night we saw some Beluga whales popping up their big white heads from that gray water.

5 comments:

Melodie said...

What a gorgeous place! But then I find most of AK gorgeous! I went to dinner with Dad at Perkins last nite then to Menards to buy ceiling fans. That's my exciting life.

Anonymous said...

Hey....let me know if you DO decide to have a retreat! I would LOVE to visit!

teri

jenclair said...

What a wonderful landscape! I would love to attend a treat there!

allie aller said...

Thanks for the tour!

Rian said...

I have been to the Alyeska and you wouldn't have to twist my arm very much to get me to attend a quilting retreat there!!