Monday, November 06, 2006

ART MEME

OK! I'm in on the Art Meme. The 1st 5 people to respond to this post will recieve a piece of my Art.

As I'm at work right now, I'll add the link to others later.

Ok, it's later now, here's the link from Debra's & Kim's & Linda's.
I think I goofed. Sorry folks.

Now what I was supposed to say was if you accept this challenge then you too must make 5 pieces of art & offer it up to the 1st 5 people who respond & they inturn do the same. This way it spreads the love, the art & the fun. If I got it right. Guess I better write to those who replyed already. & I should've stipulated NOT MINDY! You've got something coming already! & besides You have to have a BLOG! Come on Min, start blogging your glass! Mindy does beautiful fused glass. So if you want in on this Min, you have to make 5 pieces, to give away to the 1st 5 people to respond on your blog! Some of your Pins would be perfect for this!

So if you sign up on ...say 3 of these offers, does that mean you meust offer 15 pieces ?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm responding....not sure to what...but I always love to receive your art work!! :-)

Toni said...

I love art....Glad I found your site....tterzaghi@ironbay.com...
Thanks Toni Love your snow pics...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for biting! I'm so glad you're doing it and you need to email me your address... or do I have it...??? and let me know what your favorite colors and themes are. Do you collect or decorate with any particular theme?
bless ya
Linda

CalicoDaydreams said...

Hello! I am here...

Melodie said...

Me Too!! Me Too!! Ok, so I have lots of your art........I love contests. Give it to number 6! I love you!

jenclair said...

We are in for just an exchange, right? :)

Debra Dixon said...

you are right--the receiver of your art has to offer 5 pieces to blogland (but I don't think they have to keep offering multiples of 5). I still have 2 spaces left, if you want something of mine. I would gladly take something of yours!

Anonymous said...

If there's still room, I'd like to swap artwork. I'm going to post the meme to my blog this evening. I was so inspired by the postcards in Houston (FFAC) that I want to make some. :)