Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tea Party for Darian’s 16th

 

darbd 001

This morning Michelle & I went over to Volterra in Ballard, we set up for Darian’s Mad Hatter Tea party. Above is Michelle the owner, watching my Michelle  set up the mushrooms she had made for decoration. It was a beautiful space & the food & service was great.

darbd 004 darbd 003

Darian, of course came dressed as Alice.

 darbd 005

Michelle was the Mad Hatter. Warren the White Rabbit.

darbd 019  darbd 006

Well, I was the red Queen, & the photographer. This is the only shot I took of myself. I’ll probably be able to get one from Michelle tomorrow.

darbd 010

The girls were all cute. They ate, & laughed & sang & danced.

darbd 015

Here are Michelle & Darian & Jon.

darbd 042

Darian got a lot of really nice gifts, & some gift certificates. A Play Station & art supplies. Here she is with the Slytherin tie that we gave her. Yes she wanted a Slytherin tie.

darbd 037

4 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Very creative and fun-what a great family time!

Stephanie said...

Wow that looked like it was a lot of fun.

Melodie said...

Warren looks sooooo cute!!

Kathy -MIQuilter said...

OH my gosh, Warren was born to be a white rabbit!! You did a great job on the costume. Your daughter did a beautiful job on the costumes too. Looked like you had a lot of fun.