Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It has been snowing progressively harder all day. We were supposed to go out for dinner, but I can hear cars spinning their tires, trying to get up our hill, so we're staying in tonight. We'll go tomorrow instead.

I have spent the majority of today working on another of Shirley Fraser's quilts. I'm noticing that Lily is going really smoothly, since Megan came over & tweaked her a little. Thanks Megan!! I'm also noticing that I'm getting better at stitching in the ditch. Working with the rulers seems to be getting easier. It really is a lot different, this Longarm quilting, as opposed to home machines.




Thanks to whoever is bidding on the crazy quilts!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It snowed in town for like a half an hour but that half hour it really came down and made the streets slick. Sorry you weren't able to go out to dinner that's a bummer hope it happens tomorrow.

Delighted Hands said...

Great quilting, as always! The bidding is going great-congrats.

Kathy -MIQuilter said...

Hi Deb, I'm back in town and catching up on all your blogs I missed. I love the clock you made, where your mind gets all the ideas I don't know, but they are good. And the earring and necklas are wonderful. Too Fun!!!
I love the idea of you joining the Fiberactions group, I'm looking forward to the art pieces you will create! The snow is beautiful, but too soon for me!

Guzzisue said...

certainly looks chilly, we are just damp, cold, wet :-(