I spent most of my day working on making bread.
While it was baking in the oven & went into the living room with my DH, to relax before he had to go to work.
The smoke alarm went off, & this is what I found.
I realized afterward that I had left the foil in the broiler below the oven that I had broiled bacon wrapped dates on a couple of weeks ago. It had been too hot to remove at the time, & I had just forgotten it was there. So it was a grease fire. I consider myself lucky that it wasn’t worse, & will be more careful to check the broiler before I turn on the oven from now on! That’s one way to get me to scrub an oven!!!