Monday, November 09, 2009

ABC’s of Embellishment Class #3

ABC#3 class 006Yesterday we did some creative bead making in my class. Above are the beads done by my student Karen (pictured below). They cloth, wire & embossing powder. She had so much fun making them, I had trouble getting her to move on to the next task! ABC#3 class 001

My star student, Natalie loved the playing with fire part of the class.  She got really excited about it.ABC#3 class 004

These are the beads that Natalie made. I loved the one wearing the Tutu!ABC#3 class 005 ABC#3 class 008

I put the clock works on my clock. Above you can sort of see the number 12 made from wire.ABC#3 class 007 

Home - Windows Live

4 comments:

Deborah Levy said...

The class looks like fun...cool beads! And I love the clock!

Vicki W said...

What a fun class!

jenclair said...

There can never be enough techniques for embellishing, can there? Looks as if the class was a success!

Delighted Hands said...

Great creativity going on there....I love the clock!