Saturday, November 07, 2009

Fabric Beads


Tomorrow I'll be teaching another embellishment class. One of the things we'll work on is making fabric beads. I made some t embellish this piece above, which will be a clock once I get the clock motor for it.  It's another layered piece, with my hand painted fabrics, & Angelina fibers, & tulle.




The other thing I made was a pair of earrings & a pin to wear to class tomorrow.

I have a couple of customer quilts to get done, & then I want to concentrate on Christmas!

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

Cool beads and great samples to show people how they can use them.

Stephanie said...

very pretty! Hope you have fun at class

Delighted Hands said...

Nice beginnings to inspire the class-I am sure it will go well.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Deb. Love your fabric beads. Your sample is lovely. Yup, Christmas is right around the corner, can you believe. Where does the time go??? It was 70F in Michigan yesterday. I loved it. Hugs Judy

Finishing Lines by K.Sperino said...

Cool!