Monday, June 16, 2008

A Surprise on the front porch

Look what I found on my front porch this morning! My friend Josetta was out early & left us a Rhubarb surprise. We had some with our dinner this evening & it was delicious! Makes my mouth water still, just thinking about it!
Well the quilting is finished, but I still have plenty to do on this quilt. I want to add 3-D petals & leaves. I think a pink piping & dark green binding plus the sleeve for hanging & label will finish it off.

I really enjoyed doing the feathers in the borders. I'm happy with how I am progressing in my control of Lily.

7 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's really beautiful! Your quilting is coming along fantastic!

Micki said...

Fantastic quilt. Love the stitching and the details in this. Like Vicki stated, your quilting really is coming along.

Rian said...

The feathers are ultra fabuloso.

Françoise said...

Beautiful quilting!
Looks like you've tamed Lily...

Kathy -MIQuilter said...

The feathers are beautiful, I also like the "checked boarder", is that a print fabric or did you "print" it. It looks great on the quilt.
Your rhubarb dessert looks good also!

Michelle Auer said...

That looks YUMMY!

allie aller said...

OMG!!!
The quilting in the border enhances the central imagery so much!
Thank you for helping me see what long arm quilting is all about. Seriously...