Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter Weekend

Friday I was able to stay home, & one of the things I did was finish this old UFO. It'll be a lampshade for a small lamp. I'll take it to Coupeville to be displayed for another sample.
This beautiful postquard came in the mail Saturday from Terri Stegmiller. I LOVE her! Isn't she pretty?
I had to work all day Saturday. From 0730 - 0015. Yes, nearly an 18 hour shift, then I had to go back in thismorning at 730, & again at 330 pm. I'll be heading to bed soon. I'm tired.
This last couple pictures is what the Easter Bunny left on my back step. A bundle of fun! I love the bright fabrics! Thanks Easter Bunny!
To Margaret, my Alaskan friend wintering in Utah, now is the perfect time to be somewhere other than here! The cars are all the same shade of dirty gray. The roads are damp & dirty. It's been spitting rain, & occaisionally snow, & my driveway is so bad, with the rotten snow, I'm afraid I'm going to get stuck. We need a few more Willawas, to help dry things up. If you're coming home soon, bring your breakup boots with you!

9 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Love that lampshade, Deb - what's it made of? However did you work for 18 hours?????? I've spent Ester playing with sewing and my new embellisher.

Anonymous said...

That lampshade is way too cool! Love that.

Anonymous said...

I love that lampshade! You have one really cool Easter bunny too!

Rian said...

Way too cool lampshade.

allie aller said...

That is a charming postcard, I agree, one of the nicest I have seen.
Hope your winter dregs dry up and blow away soon, Deb!

Granny Fran said...

That lampshade is better than a Tiffany. The rooster on your Easter Bunny box is great. We had a snowy Easter clear down here, but, it's 70 today. That's Springtime in the Rockies.

Dianne said...

The lampshade is fantastic - wow!!! Terri's card is gorgeous, and you must've been a good girl for Easter Bunny to leave you that box of goodies!!

Debra Dixon said...

hey, Deb! just stopping by to see what you have been doing.

Barbara said...

I love my embelliher too! Greetings Barbara