I didn't do much new this time, other than using the fusible black bias to define the edges. The picture, I just painted with mostly Versatex fabric paint, but I also used a touch of Metallic copper paint by Behr.
I did most of this last night, along with my September Journal Quilt, so now I'm ahead instead of behind! I got September done so that I'll have 9 (3 rows of 3) to hang next weekend at the Anchorage Log Cabin Quilt guild show.
Tomorrow I have to work, UGH! & I'm on call. Double UGH! Today I worked on cleaning & vacuuming. I rearranged our DVDs. I'll post a picture late. I don't want to mess this post up (since this is my 3rd try!) September starts tomorrow already. I have a theory that time goes faster the closer you live to the poles (North or South). At least that's how it feels to me!