Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Rock Continues & a Sneak Peek


                                                   stretch 010
Where did the summer go? It always goes by so fast!
The rock is about 3/4 done, the yard still looks like a bomb has gone off, but the house is looking pretty good. We leave tonight for our trip to Michigan. We’re looking forward to spending time with family, & hope to see a few friends along the way too. I probably won’t be blogging while I’m there, so check back after the 12th. I’ll have Michigan & the ALCQ quilt show to post by then.
Below is a tiny bit of a sneak peek on my “Stretch” piece for the Fiberactions blog. I put the last stitches in it this morning.  The full story will be posted on Sept 15th. Until then have a safe Labor Day holiday weekend!
                                                    stretch 011

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have fun on your trip!

Delighted Hands said...

The house is looking great! Have a great trip! The sneak peek is a beauty....

Kathy -MIQuilter said...

Can't wait to see you!

gpc said...

Mid Michigan is beautiful this weekend! I hope you enjoy your visit!

Diane Wright said...

I'm anxious to see the whole "stretch"...very nice quilting.

Shirley Goodwin said...

The house looks wonderful!