Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another Lady needs a quilt /Mckenna Ryan pattern

 

I got this email today, & told Barbara I would post this for her. Please contact me if you are interested in the job & I will give you each other’s contact info :

Hi there, I have a pattern by McKenna Ryan that I want to have made into a 60”w x 68” long wall hanging.

http://www.pineneedles.com/SuperStore/SuperStore-Assortment.asp?AssortmentID=33

It has a fair amount of detail, some of which I want removed, like the fisherman and the fish in the sky.

I would also like to trade the cotton flowers for pink fireweed.

Anyhow it does involve cutting and fusing.

I cannot find anyone willing to do it.

I went over to Seams Like Home and the person they recommended has never done fusing.

Quilt Tree recommended Linda P. but she does not do other folks’ patterns.

Can you make any suggestions? I am willing to pay whatever it takes.

 

3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

It is a sign....they are contacting you for this work 'cuz you are an artist! Want me to add hours to your days!?!

Anonymous said...

I am interested. I have some experience with fusing, and have 20 years of sewing experience. You can view some of my work at www.sampsonssewingetc.com. My e-mail address is ksampsons@gmail.com

Karen Sampson

Michelle Auer said...

Are you not doing it anymore?