Sunday, August 10, 2008

End of the ABC's

Here it is all finished. The ABC's of Embellishment ready to go to Seams Like Home for the class sales next weekend. I mounted all of the letters on to a Vinyl background, with a fabric sleeve. On the sleeve I put a few Tyvek leaves & some Shiva stick rubbings.
The second set of letters I made , I put in an album to take to Michigan with me next month.
This week after I get everything packed & shipped I'm going to see if my knee can stand long enough, or if the saddle seat will be OK to work on Lily again. I want to get Margaret's quilt quilted, then I need to get going on that Irish Dance dress! Hope will be coming sometime next weekend for the next fitting.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

very nicely done Deb!

Anonymous said...

I love those words: Here it is all finished. It's way cool and I can't wait to see where you go next.

Barbara C said...

I love the setting/ arrangement you used. It has such a playful and spontaneous feel.

Kathy -MIQuilter said...

Your letters turned out wonderful! I love how you set them altogether and the leaves on top are great.

Lise said...

Wow! Very well done, and I love the way you put it all together. You have given me a good idea for a journal, in fact I've done some notes already - also for the 3 additional letters in the Norwegian alphabet! Hope your knee "behaves"!

laura west kong said...

Wow! That is so cute!!!