Sunday, July 09, 2006

A day with my DGD

Last night Darian worked on making a pillow case for herself, with a little bit of help from me.
She finished in no time at all. She's getting pretty good on the sewing machine. Today we drove to Girdwood, for the Forest Fair. Unfortunately I had a dead camera. We bought some fused glass from my pal Mindy & her daughter Lindsey. & on the way home we stopped for dinner at Turnagain House. Darian was the only one with room for dessert. Oh & by the way, have any of you discovered the Quilters News Network? I saw an ad for it in my latest AQS magazine, & checked it out. I love it! Now I'll never need cable TV!

3 comments:

Rian said...

Love those aubergine walls! Ooooh!

Michelle Auer said...

She is sooo cute!

Emmy said...

she wil be a great quilter