Friday, July 14, 2006

Barn Quilt Finished!

I'm hearing the Hallelujah Chorus! My 1st of the pick 4 to finish is done! Well at least my part in it. Now I can pass it on to one of the other Calendar Girls to add the sleeve, label & binding.
It has taken me FOREVER to finish the quilting.

To Celebrate, I took Darian to an Anime Convention! It was in the paper this morning, & since it's her favorite thing, I decided to take her. We met some unusual folks there. Chewie dropped by even. His language was a little hard to understand, but he was very friendly.



& of course, Darian did a little shopping, & we watched a few Anime flicks. I'd never seen them before. They were actually pretty funny.

Here's her bounty.

6 comments:

allie aller said...

My techno college boy has found some really cool anime programs and had me watch with him. Cool stuff!
Congrats on finishing that truly wonderful barn quilt, too! Makes me want to do some log cabin blocks...

Rian said...

The barn quilt is incredible! I would love to see this one up close and personal. Love the colorful homespuns.

Melodie said...

On Sissy!! The quilt is awesome!!

Emmy said...

what a wonderful quilt congrats for finishing a great quilt

Michelle Auer said...

It's Chewie!

Ali Honey said...

I love the quilt Deb. Well done all round!
We've got the fire on too. Sometimes it gets far too hot, but we leave it just ticking over...it is still Winter here.