Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bonus Wednesday





I Usually work Wednesdays, but my schedule was changed this week, so I'm home. I've still been trying to get things put in place in my new studio, as my girlfriend Kathy is coming next week for the Alaska Fiber Festival . I took the ribbons down from upstairs in our new living room (it was our bedroom before), & put them in the studio. I also strung the dragonfly lights that I'd bought for the studio nearly 2 years ago. It's a bit like sensory overload when you look around my room now. I still can't figure out where I'd put all this stuff when we lived in the 700 sq. ft cabin alone! Since we've added on about 1000 sq. ft. I've gotten rid of a lot of stuff, & I still need to get rid of some of the excess. Where did I put it all before?
Auntie E has been enjoying the new wood stove, though she doesn't get much of her letter writing or reading done when I build a fire.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great studio pictures!
About making links:
In Blogger, when you are composing, highlight the word in your post that you want to link and click the "world" icon in the row on top. A window will come up prompting you for the web address. I delete the "http" part and just copy and paste the link.
BTW, thanks for your encouraging comments over on my blog. Have a wonderful time with Kathy, friends are the joy of life. Jen

Granny Fran said...

What an exciting addition you are to our group of journal quilters. Love your studio and the sewing machines, not to mention the ribbons. From the comments I would say you have a neat family.