Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Vacation in RI

We are in Rhode Island now. Broccoli was pretty sad when I got the suitcases out to pack for the trip.
On our last day home, I made a little neck purse to hold things for my trip, & for my name badge while at the MQX show. This is the name badge side. It has 4 pockets.
This is the other side.

Our condo view isn't as nice as it was the last time we stayed here at the Long Wharf.



It's been a bit wet & foggy. I have been enjoying the sound of the fog horns, the wind whistling, the tink-tink-tinking of the flag pole, & the cry of the seagulls.

It's been very relaxing.

Lastly, Marsel received her Chickadee, & says she loves it. I also sent her a copy of Allie Aller's beautiful book.
Thanks for the kind words & prayers for Dad.

4 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Very cool 'important papers holder'! I have heard from Marsel that the gift is amazing! Will get to see it next week! Have a great time-hope the weather dries up a bit.

Ali Honey said...

I love the quilting on your little purse. ( wish I could do that )
Poor Broccoli really does look sad.

I love your description of the weather sounds and sights....maybe ours hasn't been so bad!

Marsel said...

Seeing how sad my cats are is always the worst part of a trip for me!

I do love the gifts, so much. Thank you again!

Have a wonderful trip.

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you are having a great trip. Poor Broc really did look sad to see that mean ole piece of luggage out.