Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pink Feather Tree & a longarm tip

 

light 004

I actually bought this tree to go on our table at  our Christmas quilt guild meeting, as it goes with the other things we are putting on the table.   I also think it goes nicely in my little upstairs bathroom, fondly called the “old bird bath”. I have it decorated in birds & cats. I’m not worried about Broc getting at it, because he has never gotten up on this little dresser where I’ve put it. He isn’t fond of the “Bird bathroom”.

 light 008 light 005 light 006

Whenever he curls up like this in his bed,

light 001

He reminds me of this little tin I bought over 20 years ago.

light 009

Longarm tip for the day: I was having trouble with my thread breaking frequently, especially when I got going fast. I realized the thread was rubbing & catching on the 2 little screw heads for the needle & the thread guide. I placed a piece of painter’s tape over the heads, & it worked wonders! No more catching & breaking. I wish I would’ve figured this out 2 years ago!

light 011

4 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hey Deb "Love your Pink Feather Tree"!! and the lovely wall art too. Hugs Judy

Stephanie said...

I love your pink feather tree to cool, I really want this purple christmas tree at freds but don't have the money for it, oh well. Love the decor in the bathroom.

Delighted Hands said...

I think you have found the perfect place for this feather tree! Great that you figured out the thread breakage problem-

Kathy -MIQuilter said...

That bathroom is so cute, and I still love the hot tub pictures!