Monday, December 04, 2006

Annie Annie are you Ok?& Mail meme

This is Celeste, being blown away by the brilliance of the Advanced Cardiac Life support class that she was teaching (her words were something like'"I'm not coming to this hospital if I have chest pain".
My friend Jamie, surrendering.
This is a class we have to recertify every 2 years, & can be quite stressful for us, but we managed to have a pretty fun time. My hubby Warren was in the class too, as a Respiratory therapist he has to take it too. We all went to Mooses Tooth for pizza & beer afterwards (well I drank Diet coke, I'm not a beer drinker). I haven't had much I could blog about lately, can you tell?

This Beautiful little journal book was in my mail box when I got home. It's from Debra, & she had it wrapped in a little piece of batting just right for a journal quilt, & the envelope was Tyvek, so I can paint that & burn it too!!! I'm thrilled!! Thanks Debra!!



9 comments:

Rian said...

It's a lovely journal book. What a nice surprise!!

Marcy said...

hey i want one! send me pattern how to do please!!!! Also I want to learn about Quilts So i found it that i did put in my blogger about Breast Cancer Suppot So i will try it Because I am looking for hobby bbut mostly Cooking for recipes that I got from you !! Love you !

Marcy said...

Opps I mean I want one about Awesome Book about patterns HEH!

Anonymous said...

Pizza and beer with the girls sounds pretty good!! Love the journal - beautiful cover.

Anonymous said...

OOps - spelt my name wrong in the last post!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! your post sent me straight to my trashcan to retrieve the tyvek envelope! Ok, what do I do with it now?!?!?

My Brain on Quilts said...

I love the background fabric. Gorgeous!

Granny Fran said...

What a beautiful journal book!
The more I read your blog the less I want to throw stuff in the garbage, it just might be the perfect touch to a quilt. I have to try that painting and melting tyvek. So many techniques, so little time. Well, I still have the same amount of time but I move a lot slower.

Shelina said...

What a nice journal book. What's inside? Is it paper for writing or something to put the journal quilts you make?