Last night I was bored. A state I seldom find myself in, because I'm always busy. Since I'm still 'resting' the left arm, I decided one thing I can do one handed is paint. I decided to slop some paint on fabrics that I might turn into another purse eventually.
I decided to use colors that I wear, so I could actually carry this purse a lot. So that's what the 1st 2 pieces are. The next piece I decided to play with stamping & painting. One of the things I used to stamp the fabric with was bubble wrap.I'm not sure if it done yet.
The next is more dryer sheets. I seem to use them a lot these days.
& I played with some Angelina fibers, using an antique wood stamp to give it a little design. This may be part of a purse too.
When I started to put the caps on my Dynaflow jars, my hand slipped, & burnt Umber poured out all over the place, & before I could stop it, it dripped on to my carpet. It hasn't even been on the floor for a whole year yet. & why I didn't have plastic covering the floor like I usually do when I play with paints, I don't know. I was sick over it. I scubbed & scrubbed, but this is how it still looks. I'm thinking maybe eventually I'll just paint the whole floor!