In preparation for our vacation trip, I decided to do some more machine stitching on the Dragonfly quilt, then will start embellishing with hand stitches tomorrow as we travel. I'm looking forward to doing the slow stitching. I so rarely find the time. I also have an issue with the thumb joint, that with too much hand work, it gets pretty painful, so I normally limit that sort of thing. Here it is as it looks now, & below are details of the seams that I will stitch & bead.
These last 2 photos are a wire ribbon flower I made, after watching a tutorial on a ribbon flower.
The 1st is the under-side.
I used some inks on it, to color it up a bit. The tutorial used a smaller ribbon, without the wire, & did 25 petals. I pared this down to 17 petals, as it was tight enough with 17.
It will likely be mid October before I can post again, as I've never figured out how to post from my phone. Have a lovely autumn!