Sunday, September 18, 2016

ALCQ Quilt Show 2016 Part 1

I would love to post every picture I snapped at this years show for Anchorage Log Cabin Quilters, but I need to get to bed so I can get up for work in the early morning. I'm just going to share 2 things here.

This first photo is Gail Ramsey. Gail was our featured quilter this year. She is one of my favorites in our guild. She has a great eye for color & design, & a wonderful sense of humor & whimsy in her quilts. I Love everything she does. These are not every quilt she had hanging but about half-2/3? My very favorites are the old cars!
















The second thing I wanted to share tonight is that Carol's Quilt won a viewers Choice ribbon.



I promise this is the last time I'll make you look at it! Carl was tickled pink.

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

We love having a sneak peek at your quilt shows! Such a great showing!