Thursday, February 02, 2012

Warren's Retirement Dinner

My apologies to those who read this blog for it's quilting content. I promise the next posting will be back to quilts.

Things got a little wild at Warren's retirement party last night. We had a small get-together organized by some of his friends, at Simon & Seaforts. 
They were a lot of fun, & the dinner was really good.




Gifts were opened, & Tim Tebow was mimed by one of the nurses teasing Warren's buddy Will.

Ellis gave Warren a book that was appropriate for our Wednesday evening crowd,

& the group gave him some nice tappers for his kegerator. They also gave him a nice Visa gift card.



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nice ladies he got there. Sounds like it was a good time.

My Little Family: said...

My husband used to take me to that restaurant, along with Elevation 92, when he was "courting" me. lol

Kathy -MIQuilter said...

Congratulations to Warren on retirement, crappy for you on back to full time. Oh well, what can you say.

Jennifer Hanson Zylstra said...

Congrats Warren on your retirement. Tell him to email me....rrtbear@gmail.com

Hugs,

Jennifer