Ok, I know these photos aren’t terribly exciting, but I am having some fun with this gel-printing. I think next time I’ll use thickened dyes instead of the Dynaflow textile paints. I was only using 3 colors in the 2 greens & a brown. I went out in the rain & picked some fresh leaves.
These are what I ended up with.
The next piece of fabric is one that I dyed while ago, & wasn’t real excited with the resulting pinky-brown color. I figured it was something I could play with.
So play I did. I gel printed & stamped on it with the greens & brown. It’s subtle but a nicer texture than what I started with.
I’m not sure where this is going to lead yet. I have no definite plan in mind, but will let the spirit move me where it shall!